We customize and produce every bible cover when it is ordered and our specialty is working with clients to personalize it.
The Wedding Bible has become our most popular custom bible. Listed price is for the new cover and the binding process and does not include any bibles. We are happy to recommend an online store to purchase a new bible and have it drop shipped directly to us for the custom binding. Pictured is a standard 8x5 inch bible, but all sizes can be done. Just keep in mind the recipient and function when ordering your bible and what size. Prices are just adjusted for extra large bibles. Text is also available on back or inside but is $10 per extra surface. Also pictured are examples of dyed or natural finishes. Scripture and names are customized to your specifications, as well as wording on spine, just leave us a note on your order as to your preference or open a custom dialogue with us. This makes a very special wedding gift that will be treasured for generations.
1. You see us online and think you might like to have one of our covers.
2. You decide whether to recover a Bible you already have or to purchase a new one.
3. You drop us a note, through etsy or open a custom request.
Just let us know which product and what design, if any, you have in mind,
we will respond and confirm that we can do the work and give you our ship-to address.
4. You ship, or order online and have shipped, to us the Bible of your choice.
(If buying new, please note the size of the Bible and the font size,
as you probably don't want to tote a Family Bible to church, etc.)
5. After we receive your Bible, your request is queued up to have a proof made.
The proof is a black and white rendition of the layout, which
we will fine tune to your specifications.
6. After review and any needed changes, you approve the proof, at which point....
7. We generate a custom order for you.
8. You pay for the order and we put it in the production queue.
9. You receive notification, with tracking, when your order ships.